Here in Hong Kong, it already feels like summer! Humid and hot, hot, HOT! Think Florida, yeah? I usually live in California, where it’s more dry and less hot (AKA less sweat throughout the day), but now that I’m here, I definitely need to switch to a more summery makeup routine!
So, HERE IT IS!!!
1. Kirkland Brand – Powder Brush
2. E.L.F – Powder Brush
3. Lioele – Water Drop BB Cream
4. Laura Mercier – Foundation Primer
5. Laura Mercier – Translucent Pressed Setting Powder
6. MAC – Creme Color Base in Pearl
7. MAC – Blush in Melba
8. MAC – Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
9. Giorgio Armani – Brow Defining Pencil in 3
10. K-Palette – Real Lasting Eyeliner 24H
11. YSL – Touche Eclat in #2
12. Urban Decay – Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Love Child
Sorry! Forgot to number the last brush
13. Kirkland Brand – Contour Kabuki
This is definitely my go-to as of right now! My skin is oils up really quickly and this routine has kept my oiliness at bay, other than my nose getting a bit shiny, for 7 hours without any touchups needed! Amaaaaazing! 🙂 The Lioele Water Drop BB Cream gives practically no coverage, but it does even out my skin tone a bit. So if you have acne scarring and some redness like I do, you can definitely still use this with a good concealer!
I know it seems like quite a bit of products for the summer, but each product, I use minimally! I don’t like to be smothered with makeup in the hot and humid weather either!
More detailed reviews coming soon ❤
Remember! Let’s shine, not glimmer!